Berg en Dal
Walking and cycling in the woods and hills
Visit the winefields of Groesbeek
Near Rozenhof you can enjoy hiking and cycling through the forest. Hotel Rozenhof is located 4 km from the Centre of Nijmegen.
* Our hotel is located in the proximity of a tennispark and a golf course.
* In the Thermen sauna centre you can relax.
The Oldest City of the Netherlands is also one of the Nicest: Nijmegen!
Nijmegen, in the south-east close to the German border, is the oldest city in the Netherlands. Its history goes back over 2,000 years, to Roman times, when Noviomagus, as Nijmegen was called then, was an outpost of the immense Roman Empire.
* You can go shopping in Nijmegen, visit the town with its many monuments, such as the Town Hall, the Waag, the Stevens Church and the Valkhof park with the Belvédère. The Concertgebouw The Vereeniging, the City Theatre, the Holland Casino.
* A day along the Waal-boulevard in Nijmegen, followed by a bus ride through the nature reserve "Ooypolder" to Milingen. There the river divides into Waal and Rhine.
* There are several city parks with historic monuments. The Hunerpark, de Goffert, the kronenburgerpark.
* In Nijmegen the grandmothers-kitchen Museum and the bicycle museum Velorama. As well as a visit to the brewery "the Hemel" in Nijmegen.
* There are many cycle routes.
* Visit the village centre of Groesbeek with its charming shops and the liberation museum.
* A short distance away is the German town Kleve with many shop with a nice inviting centre. A visit to the city-and animal park should not be missed.
International four days marches Nijmegen